WristOx2 USB 3150
Nonin WristOx2 Model 3150 with Bluetooth. Low Energy (BLE) delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. The WristOx2 Model 3150 with BLE is ideal for applications including ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies – providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2 Model 3150 with BLE features improved performance and reporting capabilities, including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage. The ergonomic design and Bluetooth. wireless technology eliminate the inconvenience of bulky cables and provide patients with increased comfort and independence – making this pulse Oximeter ideal for ambulatory monitoring.
• Easy to Use – Simply put your finger in the sensor
• Design Updates – Small size wears like a watch with large display screen and enhanced sensor connector design
• Software Support – Advanced features such as 6 Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight oximetry reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
• Convenient Data Transfer – Transfer data securely and wirelessly to Nonin Connect (available on the Apple Store) or, transfer data securely to nVISION via USB connection
• WristOx2 Sensor Line – The WristOx2. sensors are exclusively designed for use with WristOx2.