Tabletop/Portable Pulse Oximeter 7500
Nonin 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case. The stylish, compact 7500’s simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum of 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable Oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide range of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
The 7500’s flexible alarm management options include patient security mode and a user-defined default that offers customizable patient settings. The 7500’s analog output capability allows it to interface easily with other equipment. A variety of single-use and reusable sensors are available for use with the Model 7500. Nonin Medical’s PureLight. sensors produce accurate and dependable SpO2 readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. Use only Nonin branded sensors.
• Convenient – Lightweight, compact
• Easy-To-Use – Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
• Durable – Rugged design
• Powerful – Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
• Versatile – Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
• Flexible – Use as a stand alone device or interface with other equipment
Magnetic Resonance (MRI) Model 7500 FO
The 7500FO (fiber optic) pulse oximeter has been specifically developed for MRI environments. Use in fixed-site or mobile MRI facilities for monitoring infant, paediatric and adult patients.