Disposable Flexi-Form. III Sensors
Designed with an inclusive cable, sensor and adhesive foam wrap, Nonin’s 7000 Flexi-Form. III Series provides the ultimate comfort for patients requiring extended SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and secure placement. The pulse oximetry sensor’s soft, cushioning material provides patient comfort and is conformable to the application site. The 7000 Series disposable sensors with trusted PureLight. technology, combined with Nonin’s PureSAT. signal processing, provide consistent results – patient to patient and sensor to sensor, even under challenging patient conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
• Cushioned, conformable micro-foam material – For maximum patient comfort
• Available in a variety of sizes – Adult to neonate
• Latex free, DEHP and BPA free
• All-inclusive design with illustrated finger guide assures easy and accurate placement for the caregiver or self-application by the patient.
• Ideal for situations where risk of cross contamination is high
• Special adhesive allows the sensor to be repositioned multiple times
• PureLight. LEDs are meticulously selected based on a specified wavelength and light intensity. They are free of secondary emissions (contamination) and eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor
• Meets all regulatory and quality requirements for pulse oximetry