Disposable Cloth Sensors
Nonin’s 6000 Cloth Series pulse oximetry disposable sensors provide the ultimate comfort for patients requiring extended SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and secure placement. The sensor design features a stretch, tear-resistant cloth for easier placement and fit on the patient, especially for hard-to-fit patients such as infants and neonates, ensuring consistent readings by keeping the sensor in the proper position. The 6000C Series disposable sensors with trusted PureLight. technology, combined with Nonin’s PureSAT. signal processing, provide consistent results – patient to patient and sensor to sensor, even under challenging patient conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
• Cloth material – Breathable for patient comfort
• Stretch material – Easy placement and fit; keeps sensor in proper position
• Tear resistant – Increases the number of times the sensor can be repositioned
• Available in a variety of sizes – Adult to neonate
• Latex free, DEHP and BPA free
• All-inclusive design with illustrated finger guide assures easy and accurate placement for the caregiver or self-application by the patient
• Ideal for situations where risk of cross contamination is high.
• Special adhesive allows the sensor to be repositioned multiple times.
• PureLight. LEDs are meticulously selected based on a specified wavelength and light intensity. They are free of secondary emissions (contamination) and eliminate variations in readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor.
• Meets all regulatory and quality requirements for pulse oximetry.